We are all very aware of the Covid rules and restrictions however if we are to continuing worshipping in Church these rules MUST be adhered to as we may be very closely scutinised.
Can we please remind you of the following?
- At all times everyone must wear a face mask and maintain 2 metres social distancing.
- You will be meet at the Church door, Trace & Protect completed and you must sanitise your hands.
- You will then be escorted to a designated seat. There are marked seats for couples (or people in the same bubble) and they must not be used for just two people.
- The people on door duty must escort people as quickly as possible, without having conversations in the aisle and return to the rear of the Church following the arrows - down to the front and back up the side aisles. The people on duty are the only people allow to use the rear passageway.
- At all times you must follow the arrows – entry by the main door and down the centre aisle and exit by the side doors, again following the arrows.
- At the end of the service everyone must exit by the side doors beginning with those sitting in an “open seat” nearest the side doors and working forward, always maintaining 2 metres social distancing.
Margaret Pullar & George Taylor