1) If you are anxious, stay at home. We’ll miss you but we’d rather you be safe.
2) If you are coming to services, please take a lateral flow test before you come and, of course, stay away should you be positive.
3) If you have any covid-like symptoms, do not come.
4) As you arrive at church, sanitise your hands thoroughly and wear your face covering throughout.
5) We need you to be diligent in maintaining social distancing and that means that for the time being, we need to ask you to stay within family bubbles etc. This is a simple measure to limit mixing between households.
6) Hospitality, coffee after service etc., is on hold until further notice, for the same reason.
7) Though no one enjoys draughts etc, we must continue to ventilate the sanctuary and therefore to keep doors open etc.